Clinical effectiveness, manufacturability and reliability are hallmarks of Stellartech’s patient-contact devices. Our engineers are skilled at developing products that effectively deliver energy to tissue while providing tight control of critical parameters, based on sensor feedback. We have developed a wide range of products for both minimally invasive and surgical applications. These products have been designed to meet our own very high standards for ease of use. In addition, we have special expertise in designing to overcome the anatomical challenges involved in successfully placing devices during minimally invasive procedures.
Our capabilities include:
- Catheter platforms for minimally invasive energy delivery
- Steerable catheter technology
- Balloon catheter platforms
- Surgical tools
- Devices for control and delivery of fluids
- Measurement and feedback devices such as pressure transducers, flow meters and solenoid valves.
- Feedback sensors
- Thermal control of systems
- Cooling systems
- Electromechanical actuators