Manufacturing Engineering Technician
Stellartech is in search of a Engineering Technician to join our Manufacturng Team.
- Design build, service and repair of medical device units and document servicing results.
- Assemble, troubleshoot, test and validate electromechanical medical device units.
- Maintain validated fixtures in manufacturing, test and service areas.
- Provide assistance in reviewing production-related test documentation as required.
- Provide general technical assistance to engineering and manufacturing operations.
- MARGINAL FUNCTION: 1. Used Cad software to assist in designing, building and documenting new fixtures. 2. Good computer skills, possible software programming and /or firmware programming.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School degree or equivalent is required.
- At least 3-4 years relevant experience is required.
- Engineering Technician/Engineering experience. (Desired)
- Software/ firmware experience. (Desired)
- Technical electronics/troubleshooting experience required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Regular: $27.00/hr to $37.00/hr
To inquire about these opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org