Electronic Assembler I
Stellartech is in search of an Electronic Assembler to join our Production Team.
- Assemble electronic and electromechanical assemblies and medical devices.
- Pass/fail test of electronic and electromechanical assemblies.
- Assist in verifying assembly drawings, assembly procedures, harnesses, cables, etc,.
- Expedite shortage for electronic and electromechanical assemblies.
- Maintain manufacturing areas in accordance with written procedures.
- Provide general assistance to engineering in reference to electronic assemblies, electromechanical assemblies and medical devices.
- Provide training to other Assemblers as needed.
- Conducts inspection of own and other Assemblers work.
- Soldering Skills (SMT) a plus.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High School degree or equivalent is required. At least 0-2 years work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Temp to Regular: $20.00/hr to $24.00/hr
To inquire about these opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com