ISO 13485 Registered
News & Events / Archive
- Stellartech was the recipient of a Gold Award in the 2007 Medical Design Excellence Awards (MDEA) competition organized by Canon Communications. The award was presented to Stellartech for its work on the HALO360 Esophageal Ablation System.
MDEA entries are evaluated on the basis of their design and engineering features, including innovative use of materials, user-related functions that improve healthcare delivery and change traditional medical attitudes or practices, features that provide enhanced benefits to the patient, and the ability of the product development team to overcome design and engineering challenges so that the product meets its clinical objectives.
- Stellartech supports the growth of seed-stage companies in partnership with Coronis
In 2006, Roger Stern partnered with three other medical device industry veterans to form Coronis Medical Ventures, LLC, which focuses on investing in seed-stage companies. Coronis’ innovative approach combines the early prototyping and development expertise of traditional incubators with the mentoring and company development of traditional venture investors. ››Read more
Stellartech Employees in the News
- Jerome Jackson, Vice President of R&D was named Outstanding Alumnus of Harvey Mudd College for his scientific contributions to the field of medical devices and his service to the College, April 2006. ››Read more
- Roger Stern, President of Stellartech named one of the Top 100 Notable People by MD&DI, Medical Device & Diagnostic Industry, June 2004
Trade Shows and Events
- Stellartech at MD&M West 2006 through 2014
- Stellartech at BIOMED San Jose 2009 - 2013