Senior Manufacturing Test Engineer
Stellartech is looking for a Senior Manufacturing Test Engineer to join our Team.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain manufacturing systems to facilitate and maintain efficient manufacturing processes, procedures, and operation sequence at production assembly and test.
- Design, document and implement PCBA and Final tests, equipment and Procedures / Records for test.
- Assist and perform manufacturing engineering activities for new product designs and testing including selection of components, hardware, assembly methods, test methods, subcontractors, and acceptance criteria, as appropriate.
- Coordinate NPI (New Product Introduction) between engineering, purchasing, materials, and production. Assures product is manufacturable and that it meets or exceeds those goals defined by the approved design specification.
- Interface with outside suppliers and contractors to assist them in meeting quality, cost, and lead-time standards.
- Prepare manufacturing costs for special projects.
- Demonstrate hands on approach to audit Stellartech manufacturing processes, and determine needs to assure Stellartech a competitive edge in future product introductions.
- Working knowledge using a MRP manufacturing system.
- Assure compliance with EN 13485 and QSR regulatory requirements by operating in compliance with the Stellartech Quality System Manual, Quality Systems Procedure Manual, and Device Master Record.
- Serve as a technical resource for test technicians, assemblers, and other Stellartech personnel.
- Strong working knowledge of Access, Excel or other software packages for record keeping PCBA or Final test records.
Skills & Qualifications:
Typically requires a BS EE, Robotic, degree or equivalent. At least 6-10 years relevant experience is required. Participation in ASQ is desired. Medical Device experience is preferred.
To inquire about these opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org